Saturday, October 15, 2005

Update:
Well, on the job front I did talk to my manager and tell her that I want to be "career pathed" to a different department. She agreed to help me after the holidays. I feel better about it since I was getting so burned out where I am at right now. I am hoping for merchandising or inventory or even audit control-anything but customer contact!
This weekend CL is celebrating her 30th birthday by heading up north with her man, J. She was supposed to have the whole weekend away but J needed to work today and so they left this afternoon. Her mom is keeping her oldest, her sister is keeping the baby and I have Is. Is came home with A and myself last night. I am going to think about keeping her a couple of times a month, I think taking care of her is good for A and it allows CL to get some rest. I bought them stuff to make pizza, cookie kits for Halloween cookies and other snacks. They have played dress-up, watched movies, played ouside and in general had a good time. It is not as difficult as a I worried about. A seems to have the situation in hand and she and Is are having a "girls weekend".
On the weirdo tip-I more or less told H I was not interested and had changed my mind about seeing him. He got all pissed off and kept saying I had lied and broke my word to him and how he can not trust anybody, how he really opened himself up to me and how cruel it is for me to not give him a chance. Honestly, it is not that serious. I barely even talked to him and because I changed my mind about seeing him hardly makes me a liar. The weirdest part is how strange he has reacted. First he called me all kinds of names and told me I was fat, a jack ass, had been abused in the past, was a control freak and had a borderline personality. I told him I was sorry he was hurt, but felt it was best to just be honest upfront. Then he started calling me a liar, ok, well I did not lie I changed my mind. If I know I am not interested in you why oh why would you want me to continue with you? Please, do not waste my time if you know you are not interested in me. Then he kept saying how could I know I did not want him if I never tried it. Well, I know myself pretty well and if I am wrong and limiting myself-my lose and he is well rid of me. Then he starts this if I was really sorry I would "prove" it to him-by what seeing him? I ain't that sorry. I am sorry he is so upset, but I still am not interested in him. In fact, now that he has had a huge bitch fest because I told him I did not want to see him anymore, I am DEFINETELY not taking this shit any further. Then, finally, we seem to reach a middle ground with it and I thought it was pretty much over and he would move on and leave me the hell alone. Now I find him leaving me nasty IM's when I am offline. WTF!!!!! is up with that? This man is seriously unbalanced. If I am a liar, jack ass, and everything else he called me over and over-why are you not just grateful to be away from me? Why harass me? Hell, at this point I will agree to every name he wants to call me if he will just go away. Men!
I am missing F and S's bachelorette party. Sigh, the dates kept getting away from me, between the shower, the bachelorette party and the wedding-I just could not keep up and take off the correct days. I feel bad and would head to meet them tonight but I have I here and A is not old enough to babysit after dark. I am sure they will have a great time.
~~~~Where ever you go, There you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home