Friday, October 14, 2005

Just so you can get an idea of how grown up A has gotten and how quickly it has occured-this is a pitcure of her from July of 2002. Her face is round and babyish-she is still clearly a little girl, also, look at that smile, her face is shinning and she is truly happy-all is well in her universe. The pictures below this are from this past summer and spring-see what a difference 3 years has made? In this pitcure A was still my buddy, she wanted to be just like me-always and if I said it-it must be true and if I did it-it must be correct. Now, if I like it, do it or am interested in it-it is automatically uncool and uninteresting to her. What I really want to know is what happened to the little girl in this picture who was always happy? Where did she go and how can I trade in my surly pre-teen and get this sweetheart back?
~~~~Where ever you go, There you are! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home