Monday, September 05, 2005

The stupidity and idiocy of people never cease to amaze me. This was posted on one of my online communities:
I have been so agitated over all this hurricane stuff. At first Iwas like "Oh these poor people & animals killed, trapped, homeless" then I watched the news. Have you seen what they've done? The news showed footage of the convention center. Those poor displaced people trashed it! They POOED in the sinks! Come on, don't tell me they couldn't have found a better place to dump their trash then all over the floors. There are a lot of able bodied people there that could haul some garbage out side. I'm sure in a huge convention center they have a storage room full of cleaning supplies like GARBAGEBAGS! The biggest problem there is selfishness, everyone is looking out for themselves. People are waiting for someone to come help them but they are not helping themselves or each other. Yes, there are people there helping others but not nearly enough. Also people are crying over all the STUFF they lost. If you can complain aboutl osing your STUFF then you are lucky your there to complain at all.People are not looking at the big picture. I've heard different theories that this is punishment for being a "den of iniquity" or for trying to change nature by building a city below sea level. I'm going with the nature theory. Here is an interesting site that most people don't bother considering. http://www.matrixinstitute.com/futuremap.html
Okay I'm done ranting for now.

As much as I know there is no idiot like the one who actually bothers responding to an idiot, I could not resist:
Trash was the least of their concerns, there was a hurricane, followed by a flood and people trapped in a building with little or no food, water, clothes, medicine and sewage. I am sure there was pooh everywhere. There were also dead bodies in there with the people. I am SURE they were not choosing to live like that. They were shocked and hungry and devastated. If I had no food, no water, no sewage, no medicine and was not even sure my family, friends, neighbors and co-workers had lived through the most extreme natural disaster of my life-I doubt I would be doing much better than they did and further I can assure you that the absolute LEAST of my concerns would be shit and trash bags. There was little food and they were pretty much stuck in the convention center and further more-maybe its just me-but if they did not have food I would assume there were no trash bags either and probably no dumpsters-since basic necessities like water, plumbing, food and medicine were in short supply.
I am sure they are devastated about the "stuff" they lost. After all they lost everything, EVERYTHING they own-which probably wasn't all that much to begin with. I would be devastated too. After all, I have a child to provide for, with no home, clothes, job, food, water, vehicle and the government talking 6-9 months before we can even get back into our homes-I would be paniced about my stuff as well. They have NOTHING-perhaps their lives if they manage to survive what lies ahead for them. I can not begin to imagine what they face. They deserve bitching rights and much, much more.

~~~~Where ever you go, there you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home