Thursday, February 02, 2006

On the romance front...... I am talking to a guy who I like. Liking a man I am conversing with is pretty rare for me. Usually, I try to go along and kind of give him-and myself-a chance, but it is only a hafl hearted effort at most. In all honesty that is how I originally felt about V. We conversed by email and I was none too impressed. Largely because he was so fascinated-and not in a good way-by my interest in Buddhism and Witchcraft. I tried to explain in the limited and frustrating way that seems to characterize most of my religious discussions with the average Christian in this culture. Much of what I believe defies description or is difficult to describe to somone who is satisified with the limitations that Christianity provides. Even more of it is unknowns and aspects I am still working out. My spirituality is a living breathing entity and ver much changing and evolving as I am changing and evolving. I tried to explain some of my base problems with Christianity and the bible, but he did not quite seem to get it and by the time we were talking on the phone I had little hope we would ever see eye to eye. Yet, our first conversation was good. He is funny and easy going and very intelligent. Even better, he is interested in what I am interested in. He has announced that he is a confirmed bachelor. Well, he is 37 and never been married, no kids and I do not think he has even been engaged-though he has been in love. I am not thinking he and I will be long term, but even if we are never more than friends, he seems a cool guy. I find myself looking forward to what develops:)
~~~~Where ever you go, There you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home