Thursday, October 27, 2005

Comments that SO need to be blogged:

E from work has as a title for one of her live journal entries-"Life sucks and I have no helmet!" I love it, how freaking hilarious. I feel that way often but have lacked the correct phrase to truly sum up that feeling. Now I have it.

My other favorite needing-to-be-blogged phrase was from another co-worker-M. We were talking about shaving: what to shave, what not to shave, how it was gross to leave the house unshaved, etc. M said he does not shave his pubes regularly but when he does he can run faster. It was hilarious. Perhaps it is not as funny here, but man, he had a straight face when he said it and everything.

As you can tell from the above statements it has been dreadfully slow at work. It is nice in the regard that nothing much is required, it sucks in the regard that every hour feels like 5. I keep looking at my watch and only 15 minutes has passed-YIKES!!!!! Either way, the lack of business has left us with nothing much to do other than gossip and I am loving it. My personal motto is, "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone else, come sit by me!" Gossip is probably my biggest failing as a Buddhist. Sigh. Whatever, I try not to hurt anyones feelings and I personally am not at all hurt by the gossip about me. I really do not care what others think nor do I think they like me more if they do not talk about me. Or maybe that is just the excuse I use to justify my shameless gossiping:)
~~~~Where ever you go, There you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home