Sunday, October 09, 2005

Dating...... I hate it. So, I had a date last night......well, needless to say, it sucked huge hind ass totally. Honestly, he had diarrhea of the mouth. It was like going out with J from work, he never shut up. Then, he brought his "puppy"-well, his puppy was almost as big as he is. She was running through the house, barking and getting into shit. He was all relaxed about it, later he tells me that the last date he bought her on she peed on the ladies new white carpet. I guess I was lucky she did not pee anywhere. He was annoying and touchy and short. I just am not in the mood for this shit. Add to that broke, older than me by like 12 years, immature and effeminate. I already have a damn kid, I am broke on my own and I have gay friends not gay boyfriends. I was trying to be nice but I really wanted to scream. When I just could not take it anymore I ended the date and it was still too damn long. I will never, ever call him again in life. He has a good heart and I wish him well, but spare me please! It just reminded me of how fucking much I hate dating. Truly, honestly completely hate it!
I guess i just do not understand why dating is such a fucking chore for me. Where are the nice, funny, sweet, kind sensitive guys? Hell, I am not even looking for super sexy, hot, rich, genius-just your average guy-who does not live with his mom, has a job he works all of the time, does not have enough kids to start his own socceer team, does not already have a wife, girlfriend or both and looks for more than casual sex. Does not seem like it would be impossible to find, but it sure feels like it. CL tells me I have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince-well, most of them suck so bad I do not even kiss them.
I am beginning to think I should just prepare myself to be single forever. I do not mind being single, not for the most part, most of the time. Sometimes it would be nice to have someone to rub my back, watch tv with and then, of course, there is sex. It might be nice to have sex with someone other than myself in the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~Where ever you go, There you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home