Sunday, February 12, 2006

Well, I did not work friday. I took A to Urgent Care on thursday after her thumb was broken. They X-Rayed it but were not sure if it was broken or sprained and said they would have the X Ray reviewed and get back to be me, in the meantime they splinted it and sent her home. Well, A was in alot of pain even the next day and Urgent Care seemed kind of incompentent as it was. So, I called Cigna and got the name and number of a orthopaedic clinic for follow up. I called as soon as they opened friday, and got her in as soon as possible but I was so upset over everything that happened that I just did not go in for the day. I told my mom what happened and she gave lip service to being helpful and supportive, but in the end Kris kept her for me for the weekend. I needed some down time and some alone time.
I worked saturday and ended up meeting V for dinner that evening. It went surprisingly well. I have been having a terrible time sleeping and had a rough time staying awake right after we ate. However, I perked up once we left the restaurant. He suggested that we return to the bookstore we met at for some tea or coffee. We ended up shopping for books and talking until the bookstore closed at 11. Then we sat in the car and talked some more. He was very poilte, a gentleman, paid for everything and is a good listener. He and I have many interests in common and he is funny and nice. I like him. I think perhaps we will see eachother again and maybe even be friends. I have to remain cautious with him because he is just a few months out of a bad challenging relationship and I think he is rebounding with me. Which is fine as long as I do not allow myself to get hurt. We shall see.
~~~~Where ever you go, There you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home