Sunday, October 19, 2008

On the sex front......
So of the guys I have dated this year, who was the best at what?
We will start with B-he came in a few minutes but he was the best kisser ever. I date so many men with thin lips I forget what it is like to kiss a man with full lips. He licked, nibbled, gently, softly-it was enough to make me want to cum-just from kissing him.
Then there was J-we never actually had penetrative sex-and he was a sloppy kisser and grabbed my breasts way too hard-but WOW did he give the best head ever. He clearly had a lot of practice because I think I saw stars.
Then there was C-who I also never was penetrated by-we did everything but-which was really nice. C made me feel like a sex goddess. I truly felt beautiful and desirable. He was always hard around me-he was the oldest of all the men I dated and he stayed hard the most, interesting, huh?-and when I took my clothes off-especially my shirt-his lit up like he had never seen a naked woman before. I truly felt sexy, desirable and wanted with him. He was the first man I ever willing took time and effort to take sexy pics for. He loved them all.
Then there was M, well M the first, M the canadian. He also made me feel perfect, well not perfect so much as ideal-but he shattered it at the end by wiping his emotional shit on me. Ah well, no doubt it is tarnished by own anger-LOL! Anyway, he was the gentlest, he handled me like I was breakable-like I was made of spun sugar and crack and disintigrate under too push pressure. I have never had anyone lick my nipples like he did. WOW I could have cum from that alone. He was passable at giving head, but his real gift was sucking my neck-like a fricking vampire:)-and making sweet soft love to my sensitive nipples.
M the second, Ma-now he, he had a HUGE penis. I mean length and girth-and he knew how to use it. He was also a positions guru which I love. Now major position changes, but slight variations which changed the way he felt inside of me-and boy was inside of me. I had not had a man inside of me since B. It was worth the wait. If he had not been such a controlling jerk wo could have been fuck buddies-because he was so good at fucking me. His dick was just a bit too big, there was blood when I wiped myself after he had me. I also screamed for him-whcih I am not sure I have ever done for a man. I think I was partially screaming because it hurt and partially because it felt so fucking good and then he would move my leg or my hips just slightly and I swear I saw stars.
Ah well, now it is just me and my favorite silver vibrator, sigh. Of course, no one makes me cum like I make me cum, so I am guarenteed hours of orgasmic pleasure-but still. I miss the cuddling. I would have to say M the first was also the best cuddler.
Huh, well, there is my sex with the ex's update:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home